Kona Color Run
October 9, 2021
The Kona Color Run is a fun and exciting themed run for the whole family! Located in Northville’s beautiful Maybury State Park, you will run the entire course under a beautiful tree canopy. This is a rolling, completely paved course. This is the perfect time of year to take in the fall colors and the crisp fresh air. The fun runners will start things off followed by the 10k athletes to allow those participating in the double to jump into the 5k an hour later. Following your finish, you will enjoy caramel apples, cider, cold beer, Kona shave ice, and other great snacks.
- Do one race or stay and do the Kona Color Double, 10K first and then the 5K!
- Located in Maybury State Park, Northville MI
- This is a twilight run starting at 4:55 p.m. – Half Mile Fun Run, 10k athletes will follow, then 5k starts at 6:00 p.m.
- 2021 Organic brushed cottom T-shirt to each pre-registered participant
- 2021 Finisher Medal – For all 10K and 5K Finishers
- Cider, Beer, Doughnuts and More
- Packet pickup/registration will be under the gazebo at the park starting at 3:30 p.m. race day.
Refreshments: Caramel apples, cider, cold beer, Kona shave ice, and other great snacks.
Race open to the first 600 registered per state park regulations. If the site says the event is closed, there will be no onsite registration.
Start and Finish in Marbury State Park. Park entrance is off of Eight Mile Road at 49601 Eight Mile Road, Northville MI, 48167.
Course Availability (Times): No Course Cut Off Times. No Pace Groups are in this event.
Age Group Awards: Male/Female, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5 year increments from 14 yrs old to 75+ yrs old. Awards Ceremony following the 10K
Time Chip Tracking for all events.
No Refunds: Only Transfers allowed to another person before our online registration closes.
- Parking is located within Marbury State Park.
- A MI Recreation Passport/parking pass is required for this events. The Recreation Passport is your ticket to Michigan State Parks.
To help out with the event, Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
If you would like information about Partnership opportunities, Contact Kim Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question to learn more information